View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 12:36 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

[QUOTE=dacib;1473487]
Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I've seen users complain of lag on other ROM's with 1,000's of SMS (still not sure why anyone would need that many) So while emails tend to be larger files IMO you shouldn't see a lag from email load unless your talking hundreds or even thousands (or massively large files (content-wise)). I've had 100+ before without an issue.

Thank you Winmonewbie for your quick reply.
Then looks like I am at the edge. I have 500+ emails and that's only for the last 2 weeks( I have it set to keep last 2 weeks). It's still ok, I am not experiencing any lagging yet. I will keep it like this for a while and see what is the limit before it starts slowing down and post back here.
No problem Great to hear that load is not causing any issues.