View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 11:52 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-08-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaka2k View Post
Dibb, thumbs up man. This is what a ppc user really wants. A stable base/platform + latest modules, plug-ins etc that don't jeopardize stability, plus a suite of customizable enhancements to (looks, function,entertainment) e.g. menu, tabs, buttons, cabs etc. Base 23518 is only 112 Mb then anyone can junk it up.

Hey keep it up men. This is on line independent cooking with no two alike Roms linked to a live FTP, talk about ROM support.

Ques: When new modules, sys,ex, xip enhancements become available are you intending to cab whats cabbable up and place an updated build with whats changed? ie when can one just download a cab to add a new ROM enhancement vs a recommended build with several enhancements or non-cab-installables like some plug-gins which require a particular build which requires flashing and how are you planning to separate the two via you FTP?

The idea of a base ROM on ppc is excellent, people like to individualize their devices and this is great start. The other chefs carry ideas that are cutting edge but personalized to "their" taste as there is always something on a rom someone wishes they had but another thing on the same ROM they couldn't stand....

I noticed no manila 2.5 on 23518. How can one incorporate it?

Good job on a different approach.
23518 sense 2.5 will b up today, just was tired last night. And yes, i'm gonna try and do all updates through updater and only update the ROMs with new SYS's. I should have everything done this weekend. Also updates will be pushed through the CABs catergory of the updater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
from the dialer in the menu, it wont let me exit. says invalid ringtone please select a diffrent one. no matter what option tab im on and it returns me to the ringtone tab. requires softreset. happened 3 times in a row. freshly flashed. i hadnt changed anything yet. sorry if this has already been covered.
oh yea, sprint version listed very first in the second post.
Yes, please use ROM's from first post now, as they are they most up to date. Or click on the ftp link a couple posts up for 21887 2.5. And if u want 23518 2.5, it will b up today, and way more stable with NO dialer issues or anything. I worked real hard on these base ROMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONMAC View Post
Been running the MHSprint23518Sense2.5-1-7-2010 rom and been having nothing but freezing up all day yesterday and the day before. Woke up this morning and all seemed ok, made a phone call and after hanging up, she froze. Soft reset and loaded opera and she froze. Oh well. Gonna try 23518 Sense 2.5-1-7-2010 and see what happens.

I'll keep you posted.
Yeah, all that stuff is coming down today from post 2 and 3. Please use the 23518 version i'm about to post as it is WAY more stable thanks to some new packages i got yesterday.

On a side note, feel free to look through the ftp directories from the link i listed above, but a word of caution. If the rar file for the rom is less than 90MB, its for the Diamond, not TP2. Just wanted to put that out there incase someone thought i had a ridiculusly small rom for TP2, lol. After i finish restructuring the ftp today it wont make a diff though.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-09-2010 at 12:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.