Old 12-22-2007, 12:03 PM
canospinach
Regular 'Geeker

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
So lets be clear...

An intention to sue is an extreme act which certainly is not warranted.

It is a pointless action as nobody has been able to substantiate Ebmorgans dramatic claims that the phone is not "As Advertised" or that it is indeed "Broken" as its been put.

Litigation supporters are choosing to attack challengers as oppose to intelligently debating the point (IF it had merit, it would be easier for you all). I dont consider "Pleas just STFU" a civil, decent or intelligently debated response.

You are all welcome to your perspectives, I have said many times i appreciate the "desire to effect change", the method however is horribly wrong.

Any intention of a lawsuit in this situation is very clearly poor judgement, especially when it is without merit as this is.

Obviously you dont need to take my word for it, watch and see how effective this action is, see exactly how far it goes and the end result. All the while be consciously thinking about the resources, time and effort being wasted.

i will once again pose my original question which i have asked several times, simply end all this by addressing it:

What exactly was promised, is different from any other handset, and was not delivered?

Show me EXACTLY, pics, documentation etc.

Lets see how many responses we have which are civil, decent and intelligent.

Last edited by canospinach; 12-22-2007 at 01:15 PM. Reason: i speak typo