View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Win6.5 out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sccafun View Post
Installed today, it is official...everything works fine...I know some of you are still in shock...just flash it, and forgetabout it....I had my 6.1 tweaked exactly how I liked...background all tabs, custom taskbar, etc....pain in the arse to do it again and go thru the trial and error....does anyone have a background all tabs cab that will work for 6.5 with weather animation WITHOUT doing HDWalls? Cheers mates!
Take the attached file and overwrite the one in your phone's \Windows directory (you may need Total Commander or Resco Explorer to do it)
This post has been thanked 3 times.