View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 09:21 PM
leadpoizon
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [12-13-09][6.1] Anonymous Rom (Lead ROM?)

Here's what I have so far on the Updates to come:

+ Updated drivers
= Decided to keep kinetic scrolling (I wonder if anyone even likes it, haha. I do.)
+ Perfected Internet Sharing with Sprint
- Cleaned up Phone Settings menu in Comm Manager a bit.

I will be using Post #3 for a few cabs that I'm soon going to put up. Like:

~ In call-recording perfected and working. (Though, there is still one small bug, which is why I don't build it in.)
~ Profiles Tab for Manila.
~ Add the Calendar Tab to post #3
~ Transparent bottom curtain for Manila.
~ Transparent top Curtain for Manila.
~ Google Maps 3.2.1 which seems to work perfectly with A-GPS. (The newer version with Starring doesn't work well with A-GPS)

I usually make a custom build with Sprint Carrier settings built-in for myself, and this one is specifically for you peeps, so holla' if you need anything.

Just testing it out for stability and such until I release it!

@lionedas: I hope the calendar tab works out for you. It's hard to make the bottom curtain transparent only in home tab, because it conflicts with the 'background on all tabs' mod. I have updated the drivers on this one, so I hope IGO works for you when I release it. I don't have it myself (I use Garmin Mobile XT.), so I can't test it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JConnabun View Post
I would have to admit that this Rom has been a breath of fresh air! I have tried many of the 6.5 Roms and always enjoy trying something on the cutting edge; however, I have recently begun to run this Rom as my everyday use rom and have been very impressed (not that I am someone anyone was aiming to impress, but I have been anyway).

Just wanted to say thank you leadpoizon for putting out a quality 6.1 Rom! Now I can enjoy using the phone without the delays and hiccups found in the 6.5 Roms.

I will certainly hit thanks about the updated Rom.
Wow, I'm flattered, lol. Thanks.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 01-08-2010 at 09:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.