Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:18 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: whose with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
@ SaltyDawg:

Do you work for T-Mobile? I haven't seen that kind of rabid fanboy-ism since the last time I posted an inflamatory Apple statement on my Facebook status.

The Imagio is nothing special. It's basically a diamond with a bigger screen. Whoa. "Srsly! 4 Rlz!?"

Palm Pre and Pixi for Verizon are the exact same phones with the addition of wifi that Sprint has had. Again, nothing special.

AT&T may have ANNOUNCED Android phones, but still do not have them, so yeah. Again, the Diamond 2 or Pure or whatever...not impressive. It's the SAME HARDWARE WE HAVE HAD FOR YEARS!

Go ahead and compare Sprint's 3g map to T-Mobile's. I JUST looked at them side by side, and Sprint's is still better.

Go back to your mall kiosk and sell some T-Mobile phones all ready.

In all seriousness, I am just busting your balls. Don't flip out. We're all friends here.
If I worked for T-Mobile, I probably wouldn't have Sprint service right now. I'm not a fanboy, I'm just informed and tell it like it is. There is a reason millions of people sign up for T-Mobile every quarter, while millions of people leave Sprint every quarter.

And it is NOT the same hardware in the Imagio and the Diamond, LOL, hillarious.