View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Win6.5 out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draxxus View Post
Much needed update. One question though.. I got Animated weather ONCE last night after I installed. For some reason it hasnt done it since. It was snowing here last night and it still is today and its showing that on my weather tab but when I go to the Home tab its not animated. I'm using the stock VZW rom.
In Manila go to Settings -> Wallpaper, and make sure the default wallpaper is selected. Then, to trigger the animation on the home screen, you need to either open then close the HTC task manager or the start menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwolf908 View Post
Surely Verizon has added software to this build to track tethering haven't they?

Do we know if the ICS Fix still works or not? Is the upgrade safe for tethering?
We won't know until someone gets the first bill from Verizon showing whether or not tethering is still stealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrowa2 View Post
Have not flashed official upgrade yet. Currently running Mighty Rom 12/30 with Verizon's original radio. Are there any advantages/disadvantages to flashing the official upgrade then reflashing to Mighty's latest cooked rom versus simply flashing the new radio found on the radio flashing thread, while keeping my current rom version? Like to minimize the number of steps involved but minimize complications at the same time. Any thoughts?
You can do just the radio, but you won't get any of the new drivers, kernel, or bluetooth stack goodies that came with the new ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
Has anyone noticed that the clock is behind a hour or so and flips everytime you go back to the home screen. I can't seem to find a fix anyone else has talked about. And yes the TP2 is the XV6875
That's normal. It's built into Manila to trigger the flashy home screen animations. Most of the cehfs disable this feature on their own

Last edited by Eschelon; 01-08-2010 at 05:43 PM.