Old 12-21-2007, 08:34 PM
canospinach
Regular 'Geeker

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
So lets be clear...

i will once again pose my original question which i have asked several times, dont continue to ignore it and simply end all this by addressing it:

What exactly was promised, is different from any other handset, and was not delivered?

Show me EXACTLY, pics, documentation etc.

Why do you not simply answer the question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbonilla View Post
It would appear you would know a thing or two about weak arguments. I already admitted that you know more about yourself than I do (congratulations) and had no desire to interview you, and you said that I had "in essence" interviewed you because I read another one of your posts. Who is the one trying to spin semantics?

Sounds great. We have to pay an ETF if we leave early because a phone doesn't do what it's supposed to, and Sprint isn't required to deliver a phone that does what it promises to do. What a great deal. I'm sorry that my core set of values includes wanting the carrier to provide a phone that I purchased to work properly. What a horrible person I am.

And you're assuming that these guys haven't done all of those things. So what would you rather have them do? Sit on their hands and wait for the fixes, and if it doesn't come, then what? There's nothing wrong with pursuing more than one option to get a resolution.

As for what the exact issues are, as I mentioned earlier, I don't have a Mogul, so I don't have firsthand experience with the problems but I do know what I've read in this and many other threads. As a Sprint subscriber who is due for a new phone soon though, I applaud and defend their right to pursue this action to resolve their problems -- as opposed to just telling them to give it up, and either be happy with the defective phone or pay the ETF and leave Sprint.

I'm sure there is a fix in the process -- hopefully with the next ROM release. But does that mean they should just drop everything and assume it'll resolve their problems? I wouldn't if I were them.

You keep saying that there is a better, more constructive way to pursue this, yet when I asked you to provide the op with details so he could follow up on it, your solution was switch phones or to cancel the service (see the last paragraph of post 46). Show them how they can be part of the solution rather than resorting to litigation.

Never said you weren't allowed to provide your opinion. I provided you with an option, much like you presented the op with the option to cancel his service. You mentioned earlier that a viable option to having problems with your phone is to leave the carrier. I mentioned that a viable option when people aren't "prepared" for your point of view is to no longer argue with them and ignore the thread. I find it very ironic that in one case you advocate cutting your losses and saving yourself further grief and yet in the other you aren't willing to do the same thing. That's all. Post all you want. Gotta love that core set of values...
Thank you for your permission.

Now to get back to the subject at hand.

See the question at the top? i even wrote it in english for you