View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 02:17 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
I don't know if it is a problem with the ROM or phone. But I was in a car accident this morning. Some idiot decided that he could turn in front of me doing 25 mph is a 30 mph zone. Of course the road was full of snow and slush. Well, he didn't make it, as a matter of fact, since I hit him almost head on, (His right front headlight and bumper is gone) it was obvious that he doesn't know know how to drive on snow. But I called 911 to get the police. after hanging up with them, I could not make another phone call without rebooting the phone. Is that some kind of feature built into the phone? Or was it the ROM that stopped me?
Have never had that issue on these roms and I have had to call 911 a few times. LOL
May have just been a freak glitch.
Does it do that on any other calls?

Sorry to hear about your accident bro.
You ok?
This post has been thanked 1 times.