canospinach
Regular 'Geeker

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbonilla View Post
You need to learn the difference between research and an interview. There is no "in essence" about it. I can do all the research I want on President Bush, but I wouldn't go around telling people that I "in essence" interviewed him. The very use of "inter" in interview implies between, which didn't occur in this case. Better luck next time..
Lets cut to the chase here....

Regardless of how you spin the semantics, your intention was crystal clear. You do not need to deny it, behaviour shows core intentions/beliefs. You jumped to conclusions, made assumptions and got called on it. I am starting to see your personal pride issues. Stick to the formal subject at hand and stop trying to attack me personally simply because your argument is weak.

Quote:
Wow, sounds like a great idea. Pony up hundreds of dollars for a phone that was promised to be able to perform certain functions, and when it doesn't deliver, leave or get canceled by the company that promised them and pay an ETF, which you previously mentioned the company was perfectly justified in doing.

You seem to forget, you agreed to the ETF. Personally my core set of values includes keeping my end of an agreement as well as my word.

Service/Handset performance guarantees have not been promised by the carrier.

Quote:
Switching handsets is an option, but it's not like there is a comparable phone to what they have. The Touch has no Wi-Fi or keyboard, and that may be a deal breaker for some. And even if they were agreeable to switching, from reading the many threads on here, it's not like Sprint is just handing out Touches in exchange.

Work with the company constructively to fix the problem? Pray tell how do you do that? Maybe if Sprint actually goes through with the ROM beta program these guys can do that. Heck, Sprint might even release a ROM construction kit for all of us to use to fix the problem on our own! These guys and many others have obviously reported the issues to Sprint -- and up to this point, they haven't been fixed..

As you know there is an escalation process for legitimate issues. Just because you have not seen a viable fix released into the wild does not in any way communicate that one is not in development. Love your assumptions.

Quote:
So what are you left with? Stick with the phone and apply pressure to the company to deliver on its promises. Maybe you are one to quickly back down and give up, but these guys apparently are not. What's it to you if they want to pursue legal action to help fix their problems? If you don't like it, why don't you ignore the thread and let them discuss it amongst themselves. Maybe you should take your own advice and just leave a thread since nothing you're going to say is going to convince them that this action will be useless. How ironic that you advise them to just cut their losses and leave yet you continue posting in this thread that most likely will not change anyone's opinions.

I will once again pose my original question which i have asked several times, dont continue to ignore it and simply end all this by addressing it:

What exactly was promised, is different from any other handset, and was not delivered?

Show me EXACTLY, pics, documentation etc.

Finally, I am allowed my opinion on this forum just as you are. It is outside my control that OP or other posters were not prepared for thorough discussion. Clearly all you want is agreement in which case you should post your feedback on a private forum you control as oppose to a public one. I am not here to change "anyones opinion" rather to express another point of view which deserves its place as well. For you to suggest otherwise is once again, one of your excellent quality statements deserving of feedback.

See the question up above? its still there waiting for you.