View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 01:29 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMZ View Post
change my attitude? what? ive been through 10 of these things now, they actually gave me back the broken phone and said to wait 3 months, after executive services noted my account for level 5 replacement.

my attitud is called for. ive been civil up to this point. I have been dealing with this since june 09.

and fyi, there is only 1 sprint store within 50 miles of here. so doubt ill be "going to another store"

if sprint sold ignorance and lies im sure their stocks might actually be worth something.
more than likely, ill be going to another provider
I don't think we are to blame for you're problems =s? Did Sprint really say that? try contacting them different method, if not ask to be credited for those months that you have no cell phone, if not try switching to a temp seasonal plan.... Though i highly doubt Sprint would leave you without a cell phon and tell you that you are going to keep paying for no reason.