View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 01:24 PM
intel8052
N00b

intel8052 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMZ View Post
change my attitude? what? ive been through 10 of these things now, and i was just told i will be paying for service for months without a working phone.

my attitud is called for. ive been civil up to this point. I have been dealing with this since june 09.

and fyi, there is only 1 sprint store within 50 miles of here. so doubt ill be "going to another store"

if sprint sold ignorance and lies im sure their stocks might actually be worth something.
more than likely, ill be going to another provider
I suppose there is some justification then. I for one didn't realize the 50 mile thing so the whole store hopping until you find a good rep isn't an option. I did a search within 50 miles from my work and decided to go to the 14th closest (and there were more)...

My phone just missed another call for me (ringer didn't go off until the last second) and then kinda half locked up. Go figure it happens the day after I am at the shop.. well the missed calls thing happens all the damn time, I thought it might be my screen lock but I just uninstalled that and still have problems. and the screen locking up was apparently just super-lag this time around I guess, fixed itself after a min when I put the phone down to call the sprint store and say that its locked up and I am on my way in.

Edit: Maybe I will try another sprint store on my way home this evening to see if they can help

Last edited by intel8052; 01-08-2010 at 01:26 PM.