View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:35 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (01-07-2010) Medium Hill ROM's - w/ Updater *Newest SYS* = 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonamousantichrist View Post
wow, i must say i like this rom. i have only flashed 4 custom roms and i really, really like yours. thank you so much for sharing them.

on a side note, this is only the 4th custom rom i have flashed and i have experienced no bugs with the middle hill rom.
cheers,
AA
Thanks, glad you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwchan View Post
Great work on your roms. I like the latest one. One problem I saw, don't know if others posted yet. When I get a phone call, there is no sound. I've seen this problem on other chefs' roms with the landscape sense 2.5 and wm 6.5.x. Mighty Mike's IMPACT rom has this problem too.

Any ideas on this?

PS. I am referring to the sprint 23518 sense 2.5
Looking into this issue today actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONMAC View Post
dibbson, Is there anyway that you could post a link to the FTP that the APP points to?

I only ask as the APP is an AWESOME idea but it is not the easiest to navigate in its current state.

Thanks
RONMAC...... lol. Yeah, I've got a couple things to do to the app today. The Navigating part is due to that fact that MS never released a proper SDK for developing 6.5. They released a DTK but it doesn't do much. Biggest issue with it is that the scroll bars don't show up for webbrowser controls. But never fear, i have a way around that Also landscape works great to navigate, it just displays the portrait picture, but you can use the arrow controls to move around.

Also if anyone was extra smart and used the ROM part of the updater app, they would have noticed I uploaded 6 new ROMs last night as well as some other stuff Will link them soon as i plan on overhauling the first the post of this thread today.

Also, if your wanting the fip address, just type it in, when you scroll across one of my rom download links in the first post.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-08-2010 at 12:46 PM.