View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Not recognized by PCs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac187 View Post
good to know...

talked to Sprint tech support last night and they said it would cost me $100 to replace it and they wouldnt open an e-ticket.

called back and talk to another tech support rep and got her to open a ticket so that i can go to the store and try to get it replaced.

hopefully they replace it on the spot.
Im honest with em, I tell em straight off the bat, I know way more about this phone than you will ever know, ive done everything to fix it from hard resets to different charger and pcs...... I will not pay 100 for a defect, the phone is scratchless and never been dropped... its a phone defect not a issue from me....... So i said Warrantee baby... and i was well over 30 days...

no fee and its 1 month later