Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:22 AM
ajac
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: whose with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
@ SaltyDawg:

Do you work for T-Mobile? I haven't seen that kind of rabid fanboy-ism since the last time I posted an inflamatory Apple statement on my Facebook status.

The Imagio is nothing special. It's basically a diamond with a bigger screen. Whoa. "Srsly! 4 Rlz!?"

Palm Pre and Pixi for Verizon are the exact same phones with the addition of wifi that Sprint has had. Again, nothing special.

AT&T may have ANNOUNCED Android phones, but still do not have them, so yeah. Again, the Diamond 2 or Pure or whatever...not impressive. It's the SAME HARDWARE WE HAVE HAD FOR YEARS!

Go ahead and compare Sprint's 3g map to T-Mobile's. I JUST looked at them side by side, and Sprint's is still better.

Go back to your mall kiosk and sell some T-Mobile phones all ready.

In all seriousness, I am just busting your balls. Don't flip out. We're all friends here.

well verizon getting the palm pre plu just double the internal memory nothing to big.. lol Tmobile sucks but their getting better devices and thats what most people care about that a company is keeping up with technology sprint is when it comes to 4g but handsets they suck and their customers are taking notice their not getting anything worth while.