View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 09:53 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: T-Mobile HSPA 7.2mbps peak downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
but then there is wimax.lol cant wait for that to trickle down to handset on sprint...
By the time Sprint gets it's first Wimax phone, T-Mobile will have launched their 21 meg HSPA+. They will ahve that in more places, faster, than Sprint has Wimax. And they already have a bunch of phones that support it (and are fully backwards compatible with their current 3G).
And then they will start launching LTE...

I'm not going to jump the gun and buy a phone I don't want just because it's newer than the one I have. But if T-Mobile had a Touch Pro 3, or an HD2 with a keyboard and tilting screen, I'd be there in a heartbeat.