View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 09:50 AM
smoove21
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

smoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smoove21
Re: windows mobile/phone is done..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
considering balmer said 2 days ago that the announcement for windows mobile was set for next month at MWC why is this topic even here!?
and while I called balmer a **** tease, he always said this wouldn't be wm. That's next month. And yes OP youre way to premature to say wm is dead
and baselessly saying it too on a site that is mostly for wm?

[img]
ty carla =)
It's an opinion, I feel the way I do based off what I see and hear. I stick by my claim,everyone is speaking like I said the OS was cancelled lol. It's seems as though alot of people can't take it when someone doesn't see things the way they do. Let me clarify a little, by dead I meant that windows won't have the #1,#2 or maybe even #3 spot with windows mobile 7(please don't include older versions). Not this decade, it just isn't going to happen. Not with them(microsoft) being anywhere from 1-4 years behind other os'. Say what you want about apple,rim,google or palm. Those companies all have os' that are out now. They're constantly growing and the same simply can't be said for windows. I don't even like apple yet they've sold over 30million iphones. With as many people as that sounds, it's still hasn't peeked because it's locked to certain carriers. Right now windows mobile has nothing to lay claim to other than fanboys and loyalists. You people need to learn to accept the fact that everyone doesn't feel the same as you. There's no need to get an attitude because my opinion is different from yours. I have a touch pro2 and palm pre so I'm not biased towards any OS.
Playstation 3/Xbox360/Wii/PC..Which is best? Join the debate!>> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112741