View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 04:05 AM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Win6.5 out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Just tested... Full screen here on Verizon

Although I installed the imnutsMMS fix out of sheer habit... maybe that has something to do with it...

true, the vids do show small. but when saved it saves to the original size like you asaid...... Atleast pics are good....

Verizon get that gloss black theme in today? its sweet...

Come to think of it, I wonder if I even need to install the MMS fix anymore. I'll experiment when Mike drops his new ROM within the next 24 hours

UPDATE: Just tested video too. It still comes in as postage stamp-o-vision but saving it to the device and then playing it via WMP makes it full size
yea, it does show up small, but like ya said when saved it plays at a good size... Atleast the pics are good.......

verizon have the gloss black theme in today????? If so check it out its sweet?

Damn, come to think of it I forgot to hard reset after flashing... hopefully all stays well.....