View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 03:32 AM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Win6.5 out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
You verizon guys getting full size MMS pics when recieved unlike the dime size before??????? Since flashing this new tmobile rom I get full screen MMS.......
Just tested... Full screen here on Verizon

Although I installed the imnutsMMS fix out of sheer habit... maybe that has something to do with it...

Come to think of it, I wonder if I even need to install the MMS fix anymore. I'll experiment when Mike drops his new ROM within the next 24 hours

UPDATE: Just tested video too. It still comes in as postage stamp-o-vision but saving it to the device and then playing it via WMP makes it full size

Last edited by Eschelon; 01-08-2010 at 03:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.