View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 10:18 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (01-07-2010) Medium Hill ROM's - w/ Updater *Newest SYS* = 23518

Open keyboard and slide back and that will fix your dialer issue. Are you on the latest 2.5 23518 ROM? If so, I haven't had that happen yet. I used to have that happen on the newer Leo Phone Canvas, so I reverted back on the newer ROM's.

Also starting to get a few things cab'ed up. Posted the regular Medium Hills Taskbar theme set under Taskbars in the updater. More to come soon.
UPDATE: Uploaded a few more taskbar themes to the taskbars section of the updater.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-07-2010 at 10:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.