View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Seidio Innocase ETA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
I have one from ebay, it has felt lining on the inside, it cost me $9. Don't get seidio products, they're not really that good. But, hey, if you like bad customer service, then that's the way to go.
You know if i had not tried a Seidio Product before and wasted ~ 100$ last year with them,I'd be hard pressed to agree with you, but i purchased theinnocase surface combo screen protector etc. basic stuff last year for the Touch Pro

Well the Seidio Innocase Belt Spring Clip (fancy name i know) came tarnished with some pre production grease that wouldn't wear off, it was black with shiney streaks or like the plastic itself was scuffed but it was not actually.

no to mention it opened up into pieces when it did fall once. I just thought to myself.. that's not what was supposed to happen..