View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 05:41 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mremy007 View Post
Having issues downloading latest Rom for my TP. Error message reads "wrong code" from download link. Can anyone help? A link would be greatly appreciated. Are the roms ok for my sprint touch pro? First time trying this rom, looks really nice. Thank you.

No worries you're in the right place, this ROM is not only OK for your TP but it'll save you from upgrading for quite some time IMO!

Keep trying Hotfile, it's a pain sometimes. PM me with which build you are trying, not home now but I can prolly help ya out later.