View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 04:49 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelive View Post
No matter what 6.5 ROM I use on my Sprint Diamond I no longer have contact picture show when I receive a call. I've flashed back to Sprint Shipped before flashing a new ROM, tried using just the WM dialer-phonepad, took out all contact pictures and then reloaded them fresh...no difference. Ideas anyone on what is happening?

Jim

are you using 6.5 or 6.5.3

are you using sense 2.5, 2.1 or just titanium

which builds?