View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Adrianh85
Serving the Metro DC Area

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: Who all is jumping ship to T-Mobile for the Nexus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglance82 View Post
only two problems.

1 The nexus i am ready to buy now unlocked, but there is no warranty or service plan according to the people i talked to at T-mobile.
2 From what I can translate from the terms there are two 45$ fees to return the phone if you dont like T-mobile. Has anyone else heard otherwise because this seems, really lame.

If i could get it from Best Buy or Tmo and get a service plan, i would buy it right now....
I had the Hero for a month and hated it for lag and battery life, i dont like having to plug in every 5 hours. I was looking at the my touch 3g, basically a GSM Hero with no Sense UI but almost double the battery life. But now waiting for the Nexus, just not certain about Tmo..
first off the neus one specs say it only has agps (no true gps) and that in its self is a deal breaker for me even when it hit verizon!! check the google provided specs here

two ans this is two the above quote the touch 3g is not a gsm verison of the hero!! the hero u have on sprint is a cdma version of the oringal hero whice started as a gsm phone! the mytouch 3g is a entry level phone for tmoblie with andriod to be the other half to the g1. simular to touch por and the diamond!! in other words the gsm hero> cdma hero> verizon driod eris are all the same!(except for cell radio tech)