View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:02 PM
acts
PPCGeeks Regular

acts is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint to announce wimax phone jan 6th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbroody View Post
http://www.wmexperts.com/tags/brooke-shields

Maybe the sky isnt falling. I was pissed yesterday, but remembered this. Also as much as I want a new snap dragon I like not wasting money on service. While a new phone on sprint will force me to end my 30.00 sero plan I will hold out until they get one. 30.00 x 4. $120.00 a month for 4 phones with data and everything else. I have saved so much money having sprint for the past few years, they have earned some loyalty from me. I guess I respect them enough to say that. then again I am not a what have you done for me today kind of guy.

then I will switch to the 42 x 4 family plan with a 15% law enforcement discount and get great coverage, great data at a great price. $35.00 a month x 4. Sorry but Have fun paying more at tmobile or verizon. I cant afford to waste hundreds more per year and in some cases upwards of 600 a year extra per phone to have a hd2 or nexus one with worse coverage. Or in Big Reds case a hell of a lot more money.
why not go with 30 x 4 plan with 15% law enforcement discount?

I have 3 SERO lines, 30 x 3 = 90 with a 20% state government discount. So effectively I'm paying a little over $75 a month. Anybody who says you can't get discount with sero, don't tell me you can't, because I get it every month.