View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 10:04 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr View Post
There's no way to alter the internal workings of the WeatherPanel program. The only way to stop it would be to kill a running process or something.

BTW - For me, the "hot battery" scenario is very rare - it's only happened to me twice...
OK....thanks for responding. I don't get the 'hot battery' thing, my WP just gets stuck in update mode, it doesn't run the battery down, or heat it up at all, I think all it does is dis-allow a 'real' update.

Again...thanks for reading and responding!!