View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 02:27 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Hey guys, thanks for the patience. I had a kitchen crash and so I've had to TOTALLY rebuild the kitchen. It's a major PITA and I'm having some issues with the small stuff and WON'T send you out a crappy bug infested build. I'm working as quickly as I can.
AND...My first post as a VIP! Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
yea, ahuskins should know i'm not being completely serious here, but hey HE started it!! two mentions of new roms, you cant expect people not to be anxious, hell i think that was his goal! lol
Yes I did. It's totally my fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Just an FYI I am with USCC and drive 500 miles a day and can tell you like clockwork were I am going to get the 777 error. It has to do with roaming and signal and if your on ussc system or one of its partnerships. I have had the same issues with almost all custom rom. The solution for me is easy, just throw the phone into flight mode for a few seconds and then back on and its good to go. Hope this helps.
Great to know. Now I can stop chasing my butt on that one. I kinda figured that was the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacib View Post
Don't mean to rush you but what is the status with the new build? I am getting impatient.
Everyone seems to be. So am I. Believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Don't rush him, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

-MM
Which I would never expose you to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacib View Post
I meant no disrespect. If I offended anyone I apologize!

I am just itching to flash the new build and that's because he is the best of the best and indeed he does miracles.
Non taken at all. Glad to see the interest. Motivates me a bit.

Now, back to work!
SKI