View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Oditius
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Ok. I am guessing you have the Max option running.
Yep, the 2.7 whatever it is. Not sure what it really does anyway. Maybe I should uninstall it?

Quote:
If you are running full screen the only way to see the email icon is to have the notifications show on the home tab or it should show on the taskbar.
Actually not full screen, but where the slider bar hides when not in use. This keeps the [Phone] [Menu] bar up and the top bar also. I have the 4 notications up, but the mail icon doesn't seem to change when I have mail. I think it shows something on the bottom, but it is covered by the menu bar.

Quote:
I do not have that weather cab or know what you are referring to.
If you find it and it works, you can post it here.
The one I have doesn't work on this, if I install it, everytime I get to the weather tab, it just resets it.

Quote:
I do not usually run in Max mode but in DarkRoot mode the Calendar icon is perfect with the correct date.
Will check Max option again.
Today isn't the 17th, hmm neither was yesterday. LoL But that is the day it shows.

Quote:
Start Menu.. I may make another rom with the 4 row menu but I have gotten used to List view and it looks much cleaner.
Cleaner maybe? But to keep flicking, and if you hit it a little too hard you start up the wrong program.

Quote:
#777 may show up if the device is trying to connect to the net and can't because it is on a call or something.
Has happened on almost every rom I have ever used including Stock.
Have only seen it maybe once in the past month or so on my roms.
I figured that, but since my Stock ROM has never done that, I don't know. Of course you may be in the right direction, ever since you made the changes to add USCC, it rarely appears now.

Quote:
I use SPB backup to backup all my roms.
It is not free.

As smotrs said you can do it with sashimi for free.
I have SPB backup some where, guess I will take a look. I always thought when you flash you have to start over. I think I will try it again.