View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 10:46 AM
smotrs
Regular 'Geeker

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
I still get the cannot connect #777 message once in a while, but not often enough to worry about it. Is there a way to shut that warning off? I think it has to do with reception more than the ROM, so the Stock ROM might have it off by default? I mean, this is better than the PPP 11 error which means I had to reboot. I haven't gotten that on any ROM from you yet.

Last but not least, is there a way to back up the email settings so I can just restore them after flashing to an updated ROM?
I still get the #777 as well, doesn't matter which ROM, every once in a while it shows up.

For your email, try SASHIMI, I have mine setup so every time I HR all I have to do is launch SASHIMI if support wasn't built in in and it automatically configures my phone (including outlook & gmail support) and installs all other CABs I use which are not installed in the ROM. Also applies all registry settings for the CABs I do install. 2-5 minutes after a HR my phone is ready to use again.

Only thing SASHIMI can't do yet is configure the MyPhone app to sync all my contacts and messages. But you can add a link so it's launched during SASHIMI, so that it get's configured as the last item before the phone SR's.