View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Oditius
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

So far so good on the MaxDarkRoot0106. But some things still puzzle me, not sure if the can be fixed or not.

Email ICON: I keep the slider bar hidden so I can have all 20 quicklinks available. (even though the last row isn't all there, but 97% is unhidden) When I get mail, it's notification shows on the bottom (I think) because I cannot tell if I have mail. Is there a way to put a better icon there?

Weather: I would guess no one has written a total list for all US cities yet. Like in the previously used ROM's someone did a cab and all I had to do was click on it, and all US cities was there. Using the weather editor is a pain when they don't allow cut-n-paste in it.

Calendar icon: Can it be changed? It always shows the 17th, I rather is show a blank calendar or something. I mean it is only accurate once a month!! And to make matters worse, it is BIGGER than the date on the clock so it sticks out more.

Start Menu: This one you know about, I rather have the 4 row honeycomb back.

I still get the cannot connect #777 message once in a while, but not often enough to worry about it. Is there a way to shut that warning off? I think it has to do with reception more than the ROM, so the Stock ROM might have it off by default? I mean, this is better than the PPP 11 error which means I had to reboot. I haven't gotten that on any ROM from you yet.

Last but not least, is there a way to back up the email settings so I can just restore them after flashing to an updated ROM?