View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 06:25 AM
Dubez
PPCGeeks Regular

Dubez is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro replacement through Ashurion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrick View Post
Well, Monday morning I submitted a claim for my touch pro (touch pro2 was available at the time). I had to fax in said Affidavit and copy of ID as well, which I did Monday evening about 5:30. About noon on tuesday I got a call saying I was approved. I was in a meeting so I couldnt finalize the claim. An hour later I got online to attempt to complete the claim online. I got the same obligatory message to call asurion to process it. I did that Tuesday afternoon and the touch pro 2 wasnt available at that time, only the pre and the curve...i said no thanks. the gal was very friendly and said to call 2-3 times a day till either my phone (touch pro) was in or an acceptable replacement was in stock. So it don't matter if the TP2 was in stock at the time of you starting the claim...all bets are off if they have you call in or you have to fax info to asurion. Just keep at it and call a few times a day, be polite and non-demanding. tell them that you need the win-mo device that you had or something that YOU are ok with as a replacement. dont take the pre or the blackberry unless these are ok and you need a working phone ASAP.

Thanks for the info buddy. Keeping my fingers crossed....