View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 06:10 AM
leadpoizon
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [12-13-09][6.1] Anonymous Rom (Lead ROM?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Hey leadpoizon

2 things about ROM

on your first release I was able to install igo8, and text to speech worked,
with this new release text to speech will not work, so something was left out, text to speech does work with HTC stock ROM, so something changed,

Also wasn't there a calendar in the manila 1.2 ?

Thanks lionedas
Hmm, I'll look in to it, thanks for letting me know. As for 1.2: It does NOT contain the calendar. It's actually the version that is originally meant for the Touch Pro/Diamond, without a calendar tab. There was a calendar tab that someone at xda came out with, but it's not the manila calendar. You can get a working profile manager tab, and call history tab, though (Ported from HD, i think). Remember, the more tabs, the more memory it'll take up. TF3D is already quite the memory hog.
This post has been thanked 1 times.