View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 02:09 AM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Is it possible....to create a button, or menu choice (where it has the cities and update currently) that can manually stop update on the app? I know it should when it does not detect a data connection, but I think this would enable us to have a low-impact way of averting these constant update mode problems.
There's no way to alter the internal workings of the WeatherPanel program. The only way to stop it would be to kill a running process or something.

BTW - For me, the "hot battery" scenario is very rare - it's only happened to me twice...