View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 12:11 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
You can still use My Location when you add a city... for some reason if My Location is the only thing set it won't initiate a data connection whereas if you have at least one city set it will. Then you can still use My Location on the home tab so it updates where ever you are. FTR, I have no idea why location won't start a data session but city weather will, I just know that's how it seems to work.
I've never noticed that, seems off and on, I'll inspect it and see what happens.