View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 11:39 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge, USMC View Post
I'll prob have more questions once I get my hands on the phone, but in the meantime I can install the kitchen and go play around.

Are there any OS compatibility concerns for the kitchen?

Is there anything that needs to be done to the Apache out of the box before performing the WM6 upgrade?

thx
Charge your battery.

No, there aren't any significant OS issues.

If your box includes a corporate install, you need to backup all your PIM information and check w/ corporate on certificates and what not you might need.