View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 11:37 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge, USMC View Post
Maybe for the newbs and those feint of heart Helmi or someone else might be nice enough to post a sticky thread and then lock it, so it don't become HUGE.....where they could post the PROCEDURE for the WM6 upgrade......step by step....what do we need to know....what we need to do if this happens or if that happens.........bootloader this and OS ver that and rar this but don't unrar that..........

I'm SURE the actual upgrade itself took tons of work by many dedicated people....=D>.....but here comes a jarhead like me looking for info on how to do this cuz I like the GUI...........and it's intimidating to say the least. Of course there's a ton of reading I could do.........but I have ADD..............I need to cut to the chase.

FWIW.

Semper Fi,

E5
yeah, that's on our todo list. A few other goodies are ahead of it, however.