View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 11:26 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge, USMC View Post
I'll make a thank you post right here and now......and say "sorry" to the mods for posting the same stuff in 2 different threads..........

Install the kitchen - I have to be connected to a pc where these files live and transfer them over using active sync, then install the kitchen from the Apache?

How do I determine what bootloader I need?

I appreciate you illuminating the terrain I currently find myself deployed in.
The kitchen is installed on your PC, not your PPC. The kitchen will build a ROM, which will install to your PPC (it'll tell you what to do as you need to do it)

You don't "need" a bootloader different than whatever one you have. Older is better, in the case of bootloaders. The kitchen will work with all bootloaders, you only need to know which one you have...when you enter bootloader, it'll be on the screen (faintly).