View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 08:35 PM
cshep
PPCGeeks Regular

cshep is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
This only happens when on the external speakers, right? Mine keeps playing if my headphones are in.

It also kept playing if my backlight timed out so here's a work around for the time being:

Start the music, lock your screen with the default lock or any lock program, let the backlight time out.

Not great but it works for me. I use my headphones to listen to music so it's not an issue for me.

I searched xda and pppcg and tried a bunch of reg edits but nothing I've found has worked so far.
Hope that helps.
Thanks. It was discovered by accident. I actually listen to music through my bluetooth stereo headset (Plantronics Voyager 855) so it wasn't a biggie. However, I discovered another bug pertaining to playing music. Before on all the other roms's I've used, the A2DP functions always were linked to audiomanager tab but now if I hit the pause button on my headset, it opens up media player instead. Is there a way to link it all back to audiomanager instead of media player. Thanks in advance...