View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 06:17 PM
spidrweb
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstaCDLite View Post
Ok I'm having a lot of trouble with the phone freezing with Text Messaging. It happens in WM Messaging and in the 2.1 style HTC Messaging... any idea what could be causing this?
it has been reported that it freezes when you open a txt in htc msg and slide the hard keyboard out, you have to wait till it loaded 100% then slide the keyboard out... there may be a lag when txting with the onscreen keyboard, but so far i havnt seen or read that its frozen for anyone on the onscreen keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itbmd View Post
Never used this rom before. Is it possible to remove those program squares on the home screen? I hate that look; I like the simple call history and calendar shortcuts. Is it possible to get that, or are the program shortcuts not removeable? TIA.
the squares on the home screen are shortcuts for programs, apps, contacts, bookmarks, pretty much anything youd like to access quickly.

its a feature in the 2.5xx manila, if you wish to make them "invisible" (they are still there, you just cant see them) youll find something HERE . (ofcourse all that thanks to SANTOD)

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
This post has been thanked 1 times.