View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 05:48 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
The crashing etc is not the rom but other software or previous rom remnants. To clear up all the lock up whoas do this it worked for me.

Flash to stock
Hard Reset using clear storage in prefs not button combo
Update prl
Flash dec 31
Hard Reset using clear storage in prefs not button combo
Synch

Do not install UI tweaks or S2u2.
Do not restore your settings with pim or myphone

Personally I think s2u2 was the main cause of all my random lockups etc but maybe there is something to say about rom "remnants" or maybe the prl update... I have not locked up once since doing this.
Wow, really? The Dec 31st ROM doesn't CRASH. That's funny, cuz I remember NRG HIMSELF asking on twitter just a few days ago if anybody else was having crashing problems with the Dec 31st ROM. But then again, I'm sure that you know more about these ROM's than he does. I don't use myphone, or PIM, and I know that S2U2 will occassionally cause my phone to hang. I didn't say Lock Up, and I didn't say Hang. I said CRASH. I didn't say that it would auto wipe back to stock (which is when you need to do the flash dance). Within 30 mins of loading the ROM, Sense Crashed and locked up 3 times without anything loaded. So I flashed to the 17th.

Copied and pasted directly from www.twitter.com/nrgz28
"Is anyone else Dec 31st ROM, "crashy" ? Sense 2.5 keeps crashing on my phone Damn "beta" builds... 9:02 AM Jan 4th from Digsby "

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 01-06-2010 at 06:11 PM.