View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXenocide View Post
I'm having some issues with SMS since the new year. Running the Dec. 24 Standard 21885 ROM all sent text messages have the right timestamp but all received messages appear to be coming from 6 years in the future (2016). This is causing any SMS thread I've sent last on to appear below all of the threads where the last correspondence was a received message. Sense 2.1's messaging also appears to be a little wonky as a result of this.

Anybody have a good idea for a solution?
Yeah sure do....read at least a page or two back. Fix is only 4 posts above yours. This thread has been dead for a few days now and that and the sms not sending issue is about all thats really been covered in depth over the last few pages. MS issue, not ROM. (take it easy I was just messin with ya)

EDIT: My bad O.o you beat me......I didn't read the next page!

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondechomatt View Post
did you flashdance?

I've found that at a minimum, a hard reset immediately after a flash will fix this issue.
When coming to or going away from NRG a flashdance is a good idea to clean the slate. Flashing from NRG to NRG should only need a hard reset before the flash and as mentioned in the above post, AFTER the flash. ALSO anytime you are having a random resetting issue.....flashdance the device and the issues should clear up. For those who are new a full flashdance is a hard reset, flash to stock, hard reset, flash to custom ROM, hard reset, and then a soft reset for good measure. Takes time but it assures that all files are cleaned up and then new ones flashed properly.

Last edited by Whotahn; 01-06-2010 at 03:54 PM.