View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 3rd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Mal, on the company directory issue..the only way that I have been able to access it is through the contacts tab..i would like to be able to get to the company directory from the people tab too..may I pm you as well?
I don't know if I an do anything about that, but through Outlook I might be able to fix. PM if you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by southphillysean View Post
You have decided to step into a field that has several heavy hitters in it (MightyMike, Silence,Energy and Juicy) and i must say your rom is tops! i really enjoy the lay out of this rom and the speed. the battery life and stability are too very impressive. From the opening speed of the apps to the speed of the web browsing everything is great. you have put a lot of time and effort into making this rom and i for one am glad you are making these public. i look forward to your next release. thanks again
Thanks for the kind words. I only starting cooking like 6 weeks ago and literally everyday I learn something new, so hopefully things will only keep improving. It's tough self-teaching, but it's also a good feeling
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
First let me say great ROM Mal ( this custom thing has been super fun for a noob wannabe--that's me)..I go back and forth between this ROM and David Morley's 7PPC ( not so much for 2.5 but I love the ability to look at Facebook albums when you hit the HTC album tab).. I am not sure if it is a me thing (probably so) but I just cant seem to get Opera mobile (any version) right (if someone has great settings please share as it seems I have to move the thing around, try to zoom, tap constantly etc etc)..what I just started using (saw on David's PPC rom) was UCBROWSER http://www.uc.cn/English/index.shtml and I just wanted to share because for me ( noob) this thing is easy...renders the pages correctly, fast, etc etc..thanks again for your ROM..
UCBrowser is real nice. I did a write up here awhile ago for those who are curious (older v6).

Also, upcoming version has Facebook in Album--I updated the Album to 3.2.1920 or something, forgot the exact number, but Facebook is there.