View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:45 PM
1999TL
Android Convert

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: S2U2 Vs Pocketshield

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I have never had a single issue either, my phone has never frozen once with PS. Since dumping s2u2 & going to PS, there is NO WAY I would ever switch back.

It is important to uncheck all the boxes on the phone tab in the setup, as long as you do that it works perfectly (& I have used it in at least 6 different phones including my current VZ TP2)

I'm not sure why posters keep saying the graphics aren't as good, if you set it to unlock with light (& calibrate it correctly) it unlocks so fast you will barely even see the lock screen....

One thing I don't want to do is sit there looking at fancy graphics on a lock screen (especially when it is refusing to unlock instantly)

~John
That's the problem. I couldn't even get to the config tab! Stock settings worked ok. But they had so many versions that you could not even get to the calibration tab on a tp2. I find that ps does funny things with the top of my task bar sometimes. I don't see the X-button unless I flip to landscape and back.