View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:00 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BORED with my TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP_Cutie24F View Post
lol i actually miss the days of flip phones... i love flip phones. I keep my favorite old flip phone so that if i want to go back to it i can. i dont like the thickness of the tp, i dont even use the hardware keyboard.

Actually flip phones aren't what I would call "Thin". If you put one beside a TP they are about the same thickness (depending on the phone). ANYway if you don't use the keyboard then a Diamond probably would have suite your needs. With all that said phones like the HTC Hero don't have keyboards so you will be all set. Like I said why not just come out and admit you just want a g@y IPhone.

Droidrox39