View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Oditius
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114 View Post
Do forgive me if I'm just being too technical but you ARE connecting with #777, right? And your just calling it 777 in here for short, right? Just making sure. I know how its sometimes the easiest things we hardly pay any mind to that can escape us sometimes lol.
Well, yes. it's #777 and it does it automatically, I don't dial anything. But every once in a while it comes up with the warning about connecting. I am not sure what it means, as far as I am concerned it may just be a problem with reception. Maybe the stock ROM does the same, but doesn't give a warning? I like these custom ROMs, but I am not leaving USCC to stop these errors, I'll just keep searching for a Chef who has a USCC phone. I like my plan, 99.99% of all the calls we receive on the 2 phones we have are incoming. So they are all free, we use maybe 300 minutes of our 700 a month. (120 of those minutes was talking to HP support) So when this contract expires, I will probably go down to a 400 minute plan and save some cash.