whetzel
PPCGeeks Regular

whetzel is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best skin or case for tp2

Quote:
Originally Posted by slr916ek9 View Post
yea i know there not even the best its very sticky while doing the sweeping motion for viewing pics or searching web always clicking on something you dont want to..AND its very thick! dam talk about "INVISIBLE" shield lol

what others you tryd for touch screen? i might take mines off and go try seidio..suppose its like having nothing on
Right now I'm using a universal screen protector I bought from my local Sprint store (the closest Verizon store is about 30 minutes away) for my Touch Pro 2 that I've cut down to fit.

On my Omnia I had I just bought the stock Verizon screen protector and that seemed to work quite nicely.

I'm not sure if Verizon has officially released a stock screen protector for the Touch Pro 2 yet. I need to check into that. Once I they do I'll definitely be buying one.

On a side note, if you do decide to buy a universal screen protector, becareful which one you buy. At first I bought some from Wal-Mart and they were terrible. They weren't very clear and made the screen look pretty bad.