View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:47 AM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEXUS ONE to Verizon in spring

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
Right, it's definitely worth the price for me, I'm at the lake a lot because I'm on my Fire Dept. Scuba Rescue team and Verizon is the only carrier with 3g coverage out there. I also spend a lot of time traveling and with Verizon I usually have 3g on the road, even out in the middle of nowhere. If there was a provider that had 3g coverage EVERYWHERE in the US, I would be willing to double my plan price for that kind of coverage. I travel back and forth between Lubbock Tx and Midland Tx a lot and Sprint doesnt even have 3g in either one of those cities,
There he goes "Defending his carrier again..." LOL.

J/K. Seriously, that's totally understandable. People choose their carrier for various reasons.