View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:19 AM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Well, I guess NRG doesn't know if we don't tell him. I gave up on the 31st ROM because of crashes. I'm a little irritated by the lack of folder options when I try to download with opera. I used to download into the program files folder on my storage card and have for a year, but now I can't. Also, I can't add any favorites to the internet tab other than those ine the IE favs folder. I tried moving stuff into that folder, but unless I want to manually type in the exact address of this forum, I have to manually type www.ppcgeeks.com, and then navigate to the forum. Also, why isn't Dusk compressed? Why not cook a Dusk Max Rom with both? I'm almost out of space and I haven't loaded half the stuff on my phone that I used to. I got MMS to work but it takes so long for the messaging window to load that HTC messaging is useless.

Now I do want to clarify, these are CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms. I am a skinner, not a chef. I burn nothing but NRG ROMS to my devices and I have nothing but love for his work. As I said. If we don't tell him, he won't make the changes.

Love the Dec 17th ROM other than the remarks above, and keep up the good work NRG!

By the way, you should have seen the look on the Verizon salesman's face when I complained that the TP2 had 6.1 on it when I had 21864 on my TP!
This post has been thanked 1 times.