View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 02:54 AM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 3rd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbrown29 View Post
From my earlier post,
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=703

Here are a couple of screen shots showing the centering problem I have with Touchflo SMS Tab on MalROM 1.5b2 (6.5.3/2.1) . [/IMG]
Cool, thanks for the pics. Will see what I can find, but probably won't be till the weekend. Probably something to do with the build of Manila.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yazyazoo View Post
s there a memory problem that I was reading in a few posts before? Should I switch to 6.5?
I think the 6.5 build is the best. Will check out the memory leak issue, although I've moved thing around quite a bit from the current release and will have an update tomorrow. Not sure if that will fix the mem thing though.

Make sure to use CleanRAM (pre installed).
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobmonster View Post
Slowly but surely ive fallen in love with this rom Keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Man I gotta run right now, be back later...but Mal...everything was running fine for 24 hours...but now it is freezing up and I noticed programs are not closing down...they are closing on "X" but showing they are still running in my other task manager....will check it out more later...I thought earlier there may be a mem leak...this may be the culprit..
See above. I'll have a new version tomorrow, not sure if it fixes that issue, but I did re-arrange some resources and there is more initial RAM on boot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
+1 mem leak is getting worse and apps are not closing for me either, havent crashed yet but im getting low mem warning with only opera running but other programs are running just not showing.
to the other user, glad to help.
ditto response, see above, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Not to get off topic but there's a slingmobile 2.0 beta?
Did I say that? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpionreign View Post
I installed the new MalROM v1.5b2, but it doesn't put wallpaper on all screens. Do you have a cab for this?
Right, that is in the b3 and upcoming b4 release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonamousantichrist View Post
hi mal. as you no doubt have noticed i'm new to the site and to flashing custom roms as well. malrom was my 3rd flash and i must say the difference over the others is night and day. i wont mention them because it's not my intent to start anything.

i was a little nervous but i read your instructions carefully and had no issues what so ever.

again, thanks for sharing your roms!

cheers,
anonamousantichrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouki64 View Post
Jan 3rd: WM6.5 + Sense 2.1 small update v1.5b3: Company Directory Access?

Great rom, but I'm having issues accessing my company directory through the People Tab-> All People-> Menu-> Company Directory when I am connected to my corporate exchange server via ActiveSync.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Hmm...I think I may know why that is. Will have to wait till this weekend, though PM me and I'll send you a special version, let me know if it works.