View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:27 AM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

I have had data connection issues ( IE it's transmitting data and freaks cause it thinks im trying to send 2 data items at once and have beeen asked if i wanted to terminate the current connection. Have also had the issue of trying to dissable the data connection and it keeps reactivating and wont close unless you turn phone off) well in tracing, found that there was a true open data connect. Odd. cause I have kept everything turned off IE no autoupdating etc. In the registry under HKLM\FullIMSI in the MSID key there was a number which wasnt mine.. Humm ok. Looked up country code & carrier in which you can find here however versizon will switch the 021 to 001, http://www.roamingzone.com/mnc/, this should read country code mnc code (verizon switches this number to 001) and you cell number.

So I first looked up the number that keeps getting put into my reg key repeatedly... it's registered to Nextel! I called the number and someone answered. Not a business. it's someone elses cell number. WHy am i posting this? for the last 2 months my data & texting has tripled on my bill!...

Take a peek! call the number too!
Check your settings expecially if your like me and use light to moderate usage and its easy to tell if anothers on your phone!

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.